International students from partner universities can, come to study in 3iL through
- an Erasmus agreement with your home university
- the framework of a bilateral agreement
International students from a non-partner university can also join 3iL as part of our First Year or Second Year Engineering Program. They will have to study two years to be awarded the Diplôme d’Ingénieur 3iL.
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- Please send your complete application form in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended
- Exchange students recruitment process runs from January 1st to May 1st.