Foreign students from partner universities can, during their studies, come and stay through
- an Erasmus agreement with your home university
- the framework of a bilateral agreement
Foreign students from a non-partner university can also enter 3iL in first year or second year of engineering studies and need to study for two years to be awarded the Diplôme d’Ingénieur3iL.
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- Please send your complete application form in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended
- Exchange students recruitment process runs from January 1st to May 1st 2017